No manager wants to deal with employee misconduct
But when it happens, you need to take action
Successful work environments are created when you motivate positive behaviour – and properly manage negative behaviour.
To do this you must have clear guidelines in place.
In Managing Misconduct we explain:
- Exactly what misconduct is
- How to develop and implement policies to manage employee behaviour
- How to investigate an allegation of misconduct
- The legal risks when disciplining or dismissing an employee for misconduct
- How to minimise your legal risks
Make sure you are prepared to effectively manage any case of misconduct when it occurs.