When redundancy is the only option left, make sure you manage it correctly
Our eBook Redundancy & Retrenchment sets out, step by step, everything you must do when implementing a redundancy to ensure that you protect the interests of your business and your workers.
- The different types of redundancy
- How redundancies can arise
- Legal liabilities you can face in the retrenchment process
- Which employees don’t qualify for redundancy
- Lessening the impact of retrenchment
- Every step to follow when redundancy is the only option
For just $129.95 this vital guide details every aspect of employment law you need to consider when managing a redundancy and is packed with:
- practical tips from our employment law experts;
- step-by-step instructions about how to implement a genuine redundancy;
- instances of case law and the outcomes for the employers; and
- ready-to-download checklists, templates, and letters to adapt and use immediately.