Social Media and the Law: Managing the Legal Risks for Your Business is a 40-page eBook written by Employment Law Practical Handbook Editor-in-Chief Charles Power. It details all the legal precautions you need to take when managing social media use in your workplace and will guide you through the steps of drafting a legally sound social media policy.
- The legal risks your business faces due to social media – and how to minimise them
- What to do if your employees breach your business’ confidential information on social media
- When your business can be held liable for publishing misleading or deceptive information on social media
- The steps you need to be taking to prevent bullying, discrimination and harassment occurring via social media
- How to legally regulate your employees’ social media use
- What you need to include in your social media policy and how to implement it effectively